The Sanctuary in Steamboat Springs is a great place to live in Steamboat if:
- You want a luxury home on a golf course. You can purchase a Sanctuary home on the Rollingstone Ranch (previously Sheraton) golf course.
- You want to cross country ski out your door. The Rolling Stone Ranch fairways are used by the Steamboat Ski Touring Center in the winter. The groomed cross country course goes through beautiful surroundings without too many hills.
- You want a home where you can hear the rushing sounds of Fish Creek while you sit on your deck.
- You want hiking trails where you can walk out your door and be surrounded by pines and aspens in the Routt National Forest.
- You want to be minutes to the ski slopes and minutes to town.
- You want a luxurious mountain home with high-end finishes between 3500-7000 sq ft.
Call 970.819.6372 for information on available Sanctuary homes and building sites or to schedule a confidential showing.