The Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors’ recently published market overview confirms what we’ve been seeing in the market: Prices for Steamboat Springs real estate are rising. Here are details for the 2nd quarter:
- The Median Sales Price was up 9.7 percent to $439,000 for single family homes
- The Average Sales Price was up 13.2% to $667,945 for single family homes
- New Listings were up 13.6 percent for single family homes
- Pending Sales decreased 2.9 percent for single family homes
- Months Supply of Inventory decreased 26.1 percent for single family units
All good news unless you’ve been sitting on the fence still wondering if it’s time to buy. We can help whether you are buying or selling Steamboat real estate. Just call us at 970-819-6372.