Steamboat Springs real estate sales are different this February as compared to February a year ago. Here are the highlights:
- Prices for Steamboat Springs real estate are going up.
- Median Sold prices rose from $351,000 to $413,000
- Number of properties sold has declined.
- Total units Sold declined from 58 to 33.
- Houses, condos, and land are taking longer to sell–almost two months longer.
- Days on market rose from an average of 142 to 191.
- Deals are out there–go ahead and make an offer.
- Median Sold price compared to Median List price declined from 99% to 91%.