Steamboat real estate is selling again.
Bruce Carta from Land Title reports, “April turns out to be the best month for Routt County so far this year with $53.6M in…sales.”
- Total Steamboat real estate Sales Volume for the month of April 2010 is 195 % over the volume from April 2009.
- # of Steamboat real estate Units Sold are up 176 % for April 2010 compared to April 2009.
- YTD real estate Volume is up 215 % compared to the same period in 2009.
- Steamboat Fractional/Interval Sales for the month of April 2010 consisted of 40 of the 104 transactions.
As for Steamboat Foreclosures and Bank Owned Properties,
- There were 7 Bank Sales in April 2010, totalling $4,158,500 in Gross Volume, or an Average Price of $594,071 per Unit. This accounts for 7.75% of the Overall Gross Volume in Sales for April 2010.